les gag sont pas là par hasard Index du Forum
les gag sont pas là par hasard Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Teen Titans Go Get Serious

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les gag sont pas là par hasard Index du Forum -> Public -> recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
patryyitz

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Teen Titans Go Get Serious Répondre en citant

Teen Titans Go Get Serious > bit.ly/1ZeZn2K

Teen Titans Go Get Serious

10cf746e54
Error Please try again! Added to Your Check-Ins. As well as Chris McLean from the Total Drama series. Watch Teen Titans Go episode 32 season 2 - Let's GetWatch Online Cartoons . The Titans' "serious faces" are similar to Robin's handsome face in "The Mask", as well as Beast Boy and Cyborg's faces in "Caramel Apples" when Robin gives them inspirational speeches. The Titans briskly take down all of the H.I.V.E., but fail to stop the launch in time. Starfire cries from everyone's anger as the dysfunction reaches a climax as all of the Titans scream at each other, causing Titans Tower to explode.

The original Teen Titans cartoon was able to do that and was pulled out way too quickly for it's own good, and the same goes with Young Justice."Whining", you say? No, it's called critique. Raven referring to the monster within her is likely a reference to Raven dealing with the evil within her from her demonic heritage. while the Teen Titans make silly jokes, Robin makes the team become more serious. Responder Timothy Edward M Samalik dice: 7 mayo, 2016 a las 0:25 You are right on ever single level I can understand. 31 October 2015 by itsjustaaro1 (United States) – See all my reviews I don't know why people have a beef with serious cartoons. Supergirl Watch DC Super Hero Girls episode 16 season 2 Hero of the Month: Supergirl Watch DC Super Hero Girls episode 15 season 2 New Beginnings Watch Pokemon X Y Z episode 118 Ash VS Champion Diantha! VS Mega Gardevoir! Watch Uncle Grandpa episode 69 Season 2 Wicked Shades Watch Powerpuff Girls 2016 episode 18 season 1 Man Up 2: Still Man-ing Watch Transformers: Rescue Bots episode 7 season 4 Ghost in the Machine Watch Littlest Pet Shop episode 23 season 4 LPS: The Moosical Watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode 10 season 6 Applejacks Day Off Watch Teen Titans Go episode 35 season 3 Operation Dude Rescue Recent commentsWatch DC Super Hero Girls episode 17 season 2 Batgirl vs. The Titans gather at H.I.V.E.'s Arctic launch site, just as they're finishing preparations for their rocket. This is the second episode of Season 2 to feature See-More being the driver, the first being "Money Grandma." This is the second episode to use different animation other than live-action animation, with the first being "Dreams". I don't like the style of this show, it looks too much like a cheap Newgrounds cartoon from a decade ago that I used to see in middle school. This is the first time ever that Starfire advances on Robin, while he pushes her away.

flikken maastricht s05the originals season s02How to Train Your Dragon 2 3Dcharlie brooker weekly wipe s01e05. i wanna feelgeorge michael twenty fiveblood in outloucos por elasister hot friendvampire diaries s01e010

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les gag sont pas là par hasard Index du Forum -> Public -> recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange